WE'RE GLAD YOU'RE HERE
Proactive stress resilience and psychological safety is the key to creating highly engaged and effective teams and it’s only attainable through our evidence based Mako Method™ framework.
Managing stress and creating Psychological Safety in this season can seem unrealistic, we know. Especially with everything we’ve collectively experienced in the last few years.
You've tried zoom happy hours, trivia questions, and even encouraged time off, but your staff is still stressed and it feels like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place.
According to a recent WorkHuman study, just 26% of employees have felt Psychologically Safe at work during the Pandemic.
The thing is... it doesn't have to be this way.
Mako Mindfulness is a boutique professional development company supporting schools and organizations globally. Through innovative training and resources, we serve employees with the tools and training necessary to better manage their stress and create psychological safety at work.
We've helped organizations across the world, and we can help you too.
HERE ARE 3 WAYS WE CAN HELP
1. SIGNATURE TRAINING + PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Build a culture that supports employee health and organizational wellness. Invest in your employees and your company by promoting focus, creativity, productivity, and engagement within your teams.
We facilitate engaging, educational, and energizing sessions that will have your employees walking away with actionable strategies they can begin implementing immediately to manage their stress and create Psychological Safety at Work.
Stress costs the United States over $300 billion annually due to increased absenteeism, employee turnover, diminished productivity, medical, legal, and insurance expenses, and workers’ compensation payments. Targeted Corporate Wellness programs can have a significant impact on reducing stress which can result in healthier employees and cost saving opportunities for employers.
Our trainings can be facilitated individually or as a series throughout the year!
TRAINING TOPICS INCLUDE
- Actionable strategies for managing stress & practicing self-care
- Releasing stress & tension from the mind & body
- Teaching mindfulness practices to teams, students or clients
- Navigating the impacts of secondary stress, compassion fatigue, burnout
- Creating a Psychologically Safe work culture
2. INBOX COACHING™
Inbox Coaching™ consists of weekly lessons designed to help your employees implement actionable strategies to improve their sense of psychological safety and stress resilience.
As a result employees will experience increased harmony between their personal and professional lives, spark rich discussions and actionable change, and shift their perspective on the impact of the way they show up to work.
YOUR EMPLOYEE’S WILL LEARN
- Creative ways to help SHIFT their mindset and habits in an easily digestible format
- Tips to BOUNCE BACK quickly when presented with stressful situations
- Ways to INTEGRATE self care practices into their day to day with ease
- QUICKLY complete practices that will gently transform how they interact with the world around them
- How to BUILD RESILIENCY so they don’t just get knocked down, they get up again
3. THE MAKO METHOD™ RESOURCE GUIDE + TRAINING
Feeling stressed out & psychologically unsafe at work? Check out our guide + training!
Download our resource guide and learn over 50 ways you can use quick breathing exercises, affirmations, gratitude, journaling, and perspectives practices throughout the day to manage your stress and create psychological safety at work.
Your guide includes a 20 minute Stress Management & Psychological Safety training.